Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A comprimise ?

SixKillerLV

Well Andy and Matt they are like gods for old clan members. So be care when you drop some shit on them! And yes for some clan members (who joined in clan and the grow together with clan from beginning) Andy and Matt is like "Daddy figure", but clan jumpers just cant understand that.

Andy

Paul get a fucking grip ffs !!!!!!

Im a fool who falls for fabians dribble ?????

Im doing what i am doing for the german team in general........Yes fabian is in it but thats it....

If pete didnt come back and also you,then this situation would never arisen and thats the point im making.

Also the point about ESL , why point out its multi-national when like i said .....The team shouldnt be split up and maybe start the EU side with NiF members and also people from the german team.

When you post paul i see you edging at the german team , which ive said imo should be left to get on with what they are doing...

You have no idea paul what i have donte behind the scene's in NiF to keep the peace in the past between all sorts or members young and old , so please dont say i only care about one person when you have no idea what i feel about others.

Look things have been said by fabian and things have been said by piet.....lets face it you'll always stick up for your boy as i would mine but in this occasion i think you dont know everything thats been said and niether do i.

You say i fall for his dribble....So you would know about his posts ive deleted ? and had a go at his on steam for posting shit ? and thats with me not in the clan.......!

I maintain all i wanted from this thread was NiF.Ger to carry on as they where and maybe come up with a way of havin the Eu squad running along side.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Now i'm a clan jumper Vlad am i, being your usual diplomatic self again are we!
    I am beginning to understand why this clan split apart, i backed the wrong horse! Hendrik told me one of the main reasons why he left was because he was not allowed to speak his mind, i have seen posts deleted or edited here myself on a few occasions and its totally wrong, this is not a dictatorship, freedom of speech is the law of the land!
    Example, Wizzeh's post with the copy paste abusing me edited by Andy because he wanted him to go in a more elegant manner, why do that, you have no right to alter anyones words, Andy attacked me because "he perceived" that i dare to contradict him, the Godlike founder member!! He has no more rights than the newest youngest member, i loathe injustice and abuse of power and the paranoia that goes with it!! Now he says he's not going to post anything more on the forums, petulance and vanity are both luxuries not all of us can afford!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Andy i am not an idiot, i suggested 2 teams back in the beginning when i took the loathsome job as War team manager and the idea was vetoed! I was not contradicting you in any way, Wizzeh was a loose Cannon even Matt agreed with me and was no team player and he knew i was about to kick him from the War Team, thats why he didn't want our return, he thought i would walk back in and kick him straight away! I knew i didn't want to continue long term to be WTM and i tried to groom a reluctant Christian to take over, as he is intelligent and has a good command of english and of course german, if you dont believe me ask him!
    A second team is not a bad idea, but it begs the question, "do we have enough players"?

Targula

I'm very sorry to say this Paul, but you can't just come roll back into a clan, pretend nothing has happend and start going on and on about changing the warteams etc. I believe you left under 'I can't be damned with the warteam anymore blablabla', correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not here to drive anyone apart, but I am sorry to conclude that you and Piet are the reason that Fabian left. Fabian, although he was only a young lad is one of the more respectable members, who has done alot for the clan, at least in my book. And you dare come on here and tell everyone you don't give a damn that he left?! I can't believe what the fuck I'm reading here. Oh yes, it was me who informed Andy on some things Piet told me, like the only reason for him staying was the war team, that shocked me so I needed to consult with someone I trust 100%, being Andy. I can now see why you are pushing this war team, and hence, pushing our clan into the abyss. Please stop pushing until everything stabilises. I don't give a shit who the war team commander is, who plays in it, where they play or whatever, but if I see the clan that I have been loyal too and that I love being destroyed by something as stupid as a war team I tend to get really pissed off and upset. I might not have written everything as tactical as I should have but I am sitting here with trembling hands, about to explode. And one last thing, don't ever talk crap about Andy, the man who has done the most he could for this clan, the best he could. He is the founding father of this clan and although he might have some problems not expressing exactly what he feels(sry Andy, but just re-read your posts and you'll see what I mean, not the most diplomatic statements ever ) he has far more experience leading a clan and knowing every single bump in the road. I am not sure if our clan will ever get over this, but I sure as hell will be here to try and make sure it does. Andy I want you back, because we need you back.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    This is simply INSANE,UNWARRANTED and i dont understand any of it, i dont deserve to be abused Wizzeh told Piet in steam friends to tell me to GO FUCK MYSELF!
    I would just like him to repeat that standing in front of me!!!!!!!
    If i deserved it maybe i could understand, but i just feel sorry for him, the boys not normal, he can't be, he goes crying to Andy when he feels threatened in some way and unfortunately Andy like a fool falls for this insanity every time and supports it, he imagines himself as some kind of Daddy figure,well frankly thats not healthy is it!!
    There are a lot of nice, kind, normal people in this clan and it gets runined by one or two rotten Apples who think they have a greater say than others! I am far from being alone in thinking this i can confirm, it's just all rediculous. I would feel deeply embarrassed to pen some of the things that have been directed at me, anyone would think i have committed some unpardonable sin its just sickening!
    Fabian's left, well i cannot pretend i'm sorry, best he try his antics elsewhere, he might last 5 minutes in another clan!
    @all normal clan members, i'm sorry for all of this Bullshit, i swear to God i did nothing intentional to provoke it by giving the impression that i was contradicting Andy
    hahahahahaa! m8 pls stfu about things you have no clue about, you're just making me laugh!

*stand in front of paul and say:* SUCK MY BALLS!! *wizzeh rans away and says while running away from the retard:* GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Here is ROBIN's signature! <3

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

fabian stop insulting paul...that s not ok -.-

but omg BS!

tbh i thought that u all are ppl who can discuss and find compromises

but tbh slowly i think that some of u guys are just retartd idiots who just have enough time for this shit here....nothing against the older members of us but these fucking games are maybe for 15 years old boys who have fun with this here...like fabi....
    this is 1 reason why u cant discuss here anything. Fabian is 15...and u are maybe 30...can u see sth????
    dont get me wrong...i respect many of u but i think u should think about wheter it s "normal" when u still play these games in your age...i personally will stop to play css cause it s crap wates time and when u dont earn alot of money through this game then it doesnt make sense.....my dad would never ever spend 1 sec with playing a computergame...lol
    he tells me every single day:"stop this game...do more for school....get out of your room and do sth usefull...meet your friends, dont play computer"

I dont wnat to offend u guys...when u think u need this...just for fun or sth then play it....i think u andy realized that there are more important things in your life <3...best wishes....matt nothing against u...i love u =)

maybe u dont have/had the luck to have parents who care about the future of you...when i was beginning to play this game i was just blind...dint notice how much u can loose through this....later i wanna earn a lot of money :P so i ve to do sth for that...for example stop playing a lot of computer...dont know how often i will play in the future....but not much

I hope i dindt insult any1 or made any1 angry
    I wont say anything more about this here cause it s senseless anyways

Since isi and fabi left we dont have anymore enough regular war players...so we can stop this 5on5 discussion...no need!!

I wont leave NiF cause i hope it will be my first and last clan for me.NiF was always the best non pro-gaming clan in the world

So see ya on ts or maybe sometimes on the server <3

ps:i go out now and meet some friends and wont play any games...maybe think about what i said

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Targula View Post
    I'm very sorry to say this Paul, but you can't just come roll back into a clan, pretend nothing has happend and start going on and on about changing the warteams etc. I believe you left under 'I can't be damned with the warteam anymore blablabla', correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not here to drive anyone apart, but I am sorry to conclude that you and Piet are the reason that Fabian left. Fabian, although he was only a young lad is one of the more respectable members, who has done alot for the clan, at least in my book. And you dare come on here and tell everyone you don't give a damn that he left?! I can't believe what the fuck I'm reading here. Oh yes, it was me who informed Andy on some things Piet told me, like the only reason for him staying was the war team, that shocked me so I needed to consult with someone I trust 100%, being Andy. I can now see why you are pushing this war team, and hence, pushing our clan into the abyss. Please stop pushing until everything stabilises. I don't give a shit who the war team commander is, who plays in it, where they play or whatever, but if I see the clan that I have been loyal too and that I love being destroyed by something as stupid as a war team I tend to get really pissed off and upset. I might not have written everything as tactical as I should have but I am sitting here with trembling hands, about to explode. And one last thing, don't ever talk crap about Andy, the man who has done the most he could for this clan, the best he could. He is the founding father of this clan and although he might have some problems not expressing exactly what he feels(sry Andy, but just re-read your posts and you'll see what I mean, not the most diplomatic statements ever ) he has far more experience leading a clan and knowing every single bump in the road. I am not sure if our clan will ever get over this, but I sure as hell will be here to try and make sure it does. Andy I want you back, because we need you back.
    My dear Tom, up until the moment that i was subjected to an unprovoked attack by Andy, i have had NOTHING to say about running a war team.
    You say "you" see why i am pushing this warteam, really, well please let me know, show me anything i have written on the forums to support this.

I knew it was you that passed on your concerns to Andy as Piet talked to you "in confidence" and to no one else.
    If you honestly think that this dispute will destroy the clan, then its not much of a clan.
    Andy has not gone, he is part of the woodwork so dont dramatise please.
    But nobody is going to attack me without a response, every action results in an equal and opposite reaction, basic Physics mate.
    So, simply explain to me how i have caused this madness, how is it down to me because i dont know!

addendum: I did not leave under a cloud i left amicably because Yavuz went then Piet followed and i was left feeling isolated, i explained i had no Raison d'etre or no reason to be any more, i didn't want to leave but felt obligated as i'm not a real player any more i was only trying to be of value to the clan. At the time few people were following my suggestions for the team, not attending training and when 2 players left in the middle of an official match because their parents told them to switch off the PC Yavuz blew a fuse and left and a demoralised and frustrated Piet followed him

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    My dear Tom, up until the moment that i was subjected to an unprovoked attack by Andy, i have had NOTHING to say about running a war team.
    You say "you" see why i am pushing this warteam, really, well please let me know, show me anything i have written on the forums to support this.

I knew it was you that passed on your concerns to Andy as Piet talked to you "in confidence" and to no one else.
    If you honestly think that this dispute will destroy the clan, then its not much of a clan.
    Andy has not gone, he is part of the woodwork so dont dramatise please.
    But nobody is going to attack me without a response, every action results in an equal and opposite reaction, basic Physics mate.
    So, simply explain to me how i have caused this madness, how is it down to me because i dont know
    LOL, go cry oldman! NOLIFEZ0R!

Here is ROBIN's signature! <3

Targula

I'm not trying to say you caused this Paul, there is always two sides to a story. Some people were against you and Piet rejoining (I wasn't one of them), which caused some tension between members, all this is just an eruption of emotions held back. You were pushing a change in war team name, that's the reason you set up your "sensitive matter" post. Stop pretending you had nothing to do with the problems, because everyone in the thread has something to do with this problem. If you call this not much of a clan, why did you come back? We have lost many members due to this pointless crap flinging, so don't tell me this isn't destroying the clan, because it damn fucking right is. I am not dramatising, I have been contemplating on what to say, being nice instead of an ass on this matter. It is how I feel. The equal and opposite reaction is just bollocks, sure it works in physics, but it doesn't work here. People might attack you, but you and your many years worth of experience should at least be the sensible one.