Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my ban?

My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could we have more facts rather than a copy of Tom's chat after the event.

Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Fiendish
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 842 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do I even bother replying to this nonsence. Ur an ass when playing on our server, always complaining about ppl, calling them names, being rude in general. I've warned u b4 but u just wont listen, so I thought maybe a 1 day ban will get the msg across..guess I was wrong. If u cant get it into ur head that u r a guest on the server and u sud behave accordingly, then u can just **** off.

@ Luke. Maybe check ur facts b4 acusing ppl. I just looked at all admin logs (thx for wasting my time) and there has been 4 bans since december 1st. 2 r admins that has banned themselves for 15 min just for fun, and 1 ban by me (odio), and this ban by Tom
    Admin [NiF. Т„яŸul„] [STEAM_0:1:5733279] Executed : Banned IP (By Admin) [KINDER??Wo IsH euRe RennGolf?] [188.98.104.174] addip 0 "188.98.104.174"
    It's open season for MOOSE !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy MOOSE For This Useful Post:

Cypher (27-01-2010)

Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: nifcypher XFIRE ID: cypher1973 Steam ID: nifcypher

I know i haven't been around much but odio does seem to have a very aggressive manner towards people and couple that with the fact that he seems to be cool with spraying a Hitler spray i have tbh he's not really the type od person i wouldve choosen to represent this clan and server.

Firstly Matt has the right to ban a person who he see's is causing a nuisance on the server as for the main part he has single handedly payed for the server of the last year.

Luke m8 i know for one thing that matt just wouldn't ban someone without careful consideration and as you can see from some of odio posts alone, he's hell bent on being aggressive and sometimes damn right rude.So if he's like that on the server, what choice does matt have ? I would rather have an empty server, than a server filled with foul mouthed rude people.
    phone on wifI :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypher For This Useful Post:

Happy MOOSE (27-01-2010)

Admin  
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah I told odio to post it on the forums, so I knew he would. Because Odio believes that to be true, he should tell you that, quite simple. The last bit, for a bit of a row was to make sure he would post it I banned that Renngolf dude for being extremely offensive to admins. Oh and as we all know, odio has been warned before by serveral admins, so I am with Matt on this one. This was a ban to warn him and I treat it that way. If it happens again the ban will be permanent, obviously. You might find someone's gameplay annoying and shit, but camping is the way of the game

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Targula For This Useful Post:

Happy MOOSE (27-01-2010)

Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: nifcypher XFIRE ID: cypher1973 Steam ID: nifcypher

Matt plays the game better than anyone in NiF as he plays the game as it was meant to be played ! He camps, listens and generally plays the game tactically.If you want to run around the map like a dick, which i do then thats fine but if you want to play it your way like matt does, then thats fine.If people cant handle that then its their own tough luck.Carry on playing the way you do matt , it makes it more of a challange for me to beat players like you as there are more tactics involved instead of players just running around hoping to get a kill <3
    phone on wifI :-)

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypher For This Useful Post:

Happy MOOSE (27-01-2010), sandberg (26-12-2011), SixKillerLV (27-01-2010)

balOOn

where i did acouse someone ?
    just see people teking piss at everything thats y i asked what happened ?
    and i said i hate schit like that becouse this is within nif ffs

My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I gather from the posts that Odio didn't just critcise Matts style of play but was abusive in the manner that he did it. TBH the only facts we can derive from Tom's post was that he had criticised how Matt played (which isnt really a case for banning), but obviously it wasmore than just saying Matts gameplay sux.

Rows break out over these things mainly because of lack of info. Most admins are aware of Odio's behaviour as of late but it would be wrong for us to jump to conclusions, hence Baloons post.

I dont think anyone disagrees with u Matt but we just didnt have the evidence to back up the ban on this thread.

@ Odio - Your behaviour has been questioned a few times and as Andy correctly put it, your behaviour is not conducive to continuing membership to our community. For me this is your last chance to correct your behaviour and actions on the server otherwise you should find yourself another clan. However the rest of the admin team may feel that you've used up your chances and if that is the case I will have to support them on it. You really haven't left us much room for maneuvour on this m8.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

maybe im a bit agressive sometimes and now? thats me if u cant deal with it i have to go i wont act like somebody i am not . if you wont see me anymore im out theres no other solutuion.i just want to know one thing why u taking this clan n css stuff so serious its just a game- ?!

Banned
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

well if you call someone a faggot or stuff this isnt fun anymore eighter
    if you think you have to go
    go!
    but this is a community and you have to respect the rules! if you cant
    bye

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Killsomeone For This Useful Post:

Happy MOOSE (28-01-2010)

balOOn

roflcopter well anyone offended ? hopefully not
    odio don tknow you a lot but i belive this kind of behavior isnt a part of nif so if you insulted players on server i have no questions
    beaing abusive ? perm ...