Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A general discussion thread for ALL members

My Mood
    Drunk
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

we need 2 talk about our Ed team.....we need 2 fix it and see who can still play there who wants 2 play and if its still a team and not only 3-4 guys who wonna play sometimes .....i was really happy that we finally started 2 play more wars and also make more trainings we are also good and for me its bigest fun in css ....pub sux in last time for me (funny me saying that O_o)
    and we alredy lost many good players wich left because they doenst likes how the team was working (i mean that we couldnt play often and that we always got problems like " hey we got 5 now but 1 got bad ping shal we find other 1 ? i see no one fuck so letz lose this one with 4 guys -.- " )

nif is big clan with many skilled players who wonna play in league and who like such war shit so i think its a big problem and important thing for clan....
    Mischa

Ps: Greg my yoda is much cooler then yours
    be water my friend

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: nifsouth

Default dang and wow

Guys Guys since my computer still isn't working(using my dad's) i have been left out on alot of things. I saw and read the whole discucion and andy don't leave us and i see u came back (really great to hear!) for one momen't there i was scared for the whole clan because i didn't know how would we stick together without our so called ''dad'' andy. You kept us together from the time i was here also Matt(and alot of others but can't name all) and even when i still didn't knew of the clan. If we don't stick together and make compromises we might aswell end it because we all know that not every1 is satisfied with everything so thats wh we need to find a way. The vote thing is a really good idea aswell and i alredy said we should have the matches quite some time ago. So that is a good idea too. I know we are capable to last we proved it. Also i was left out on why did Andreas left(if he left still not sure?) because like i said my computer is totaly fu---- up so i can't be over everything since my dad allows me restricted acces to his computer. I hope some1 can explain to me what happened there with Frank and Andreas. But also 1 more thing. Me too would like to thank the managment team for doing such a great job if it weren't for you guys i don't know what we would do. Oh and mikey(or who are you im confused ^^) rofl'd.

So once more:

!up andy
    !up matt
    !up frank
    !up bjorn
    !up luke
    !up all others in the managment team

!up alll rest of the members(thought i forgot about you guys ha )

This is my long opinion i hope some1 takes the time to read it because this what i think.
    Oh and guys plz hold on a bit longer im gonna be back quite soon so don't leave hanging. Snaky will be back in action soon. And for the last thing i always do:

Snaky out!

balOOn

for Your AGE You are very mature person mate

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

its been a while i havent said anythin about all these but never is too late.

I made a few mistakes and i would like to apologise for them to all of you.Yes i havent post anythin about Tattoo if you guys want him in NiF[C] and i apologize for that too.But am i so unreasonable?its been almost a year with you guys and did i ever cause a problem?well if someone of you think that i did pls free to say it and i ll apologise immediately.Andreas said that i run him over....im not gonna argue about that anymore but i say that if someone else wants to take my place im up for it and i ll be happy to assist him at the beginning at least.Correct if im wrong but i think that the whole case is that i made it to the management team before others,even older members.Im willing to back off on this one too if its gonna be for the sake of the clan.Pls dont take my words otherwise,i just want things to get better.Im not ragin or leavin,i ll still be as i used to be.

About the money: unfortunately the money is what keeps alive the servers/forums/teamspeak.After the money comes the set up.Some noob has to sit behind his pc for a couple of hours a day to set up things thinking whats the best for the majority of the clan and not for each one of you.I say now: are these who do that stuff unreasonable also?have they done somethin to hurt the clan or someone of us?Pls say what you believe but not as a person,do it considering what majority wants.Im saying that coz they deserve some respect once in a while.

Deletin threads: i believe that has been done by mistake and not on purpose.I know that the last thread was deleted of being in public but it was moved already to members section.I apologise for that too.Just the admins need to talk a bit more or set whose responsible for what section on forums so not get confused.

we used to be a family and we now not: i ve seen this post in my early days in the clan (Arcane) and now again (Wizzeh).Tbh i was a bit offended back then coz i thought that someone dont like me for some reason.Guys you need to put your thoughts down and say what do you want.I ll start with mine givin an example i ve given before:

it was 23/11/2007 we were playing on the server when Bjorn came and said there's been a new game and site that we as a clan should register.Since then you know what our achievements were.im not saying that the full members didnt help in that but some percentage goes to NiF[C] also.its been a battle that we constantly needed plinks and Begbie(he was in com back then) brought more than a 75000pli before the battle ended to use them on our behalf.If you guys want the clan to be ahead of others we have to accept the community.A few expressed their opinion that community should not run like it is now but in some other way.well the thread is here to post any objections you have but noone posts anythin now....i say again pls do so.

I even dont like a few things goin on but it is for the clan's sake and not mine.Thats what we all got to think.when a decision has been made without any notification to you,the first thing to do imo, is to look what's the reason this decision has been taken for and not start "why i wasnt notified"

My personal will for this clan is to come back in normal coz as its been already said "its just a game" and i at least im happy to know all of you.The structure must remain maybe with different roster but has to stay otherwise will be a chaos.we need to get used to it boys that someone has to sometimes take decisions on our behalf.

i hope i havent offended anyone with my words so accept my apologies in advance.I already said that i ll back off from all these,request that has been rejected already from the leaders but if you guys think im bad then pls say it.no heart feelings to anyone,i ll try and look why i was bad and not that someone doesnt like me.I hope after my post every each one of us does a new fresh start for this clan we all love so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

il_break_ur_face

rofl snake a mature person.....roflx10

balOOn

Quote Originally Posted by il_break_ur_face View Post
    its just for !up
    calm down mike or You end up chopping Your nob

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: nifsouth

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by il_break_ur_face View Post
    very funny man -.- nice gig im glad i know how u think ur else i would be pissed now (joke of the day ^^)

@oh frank don't worry man as far as im concerened ur doing ur job great. Not every1 can keep track of everything aswell so that is ok. And as far as i remember u were very good in the managment so stay in there because i think u deserve to be in the managmeant team. I have no problems with you man because ur 1 of the most resonable guys around(no offence to any1 else) u understand other people good thats why u are a good lad. My opinion again!

Snaky out!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by NiF.Snake View Post
    very funny man -.- nice gig im glad i know how u think ur else i would be pissed now (joke of the day ^^)

@oh frank don't worry man as far as im concerened ur doing ur job great. Not every1 can keep track of everything aswell so that is ok. And as far as i remember u were very good in the managment so stay in there because i think u deserve to be in the managmeant team. I have no problems with you man because ur 1 of the most resonable guys around(no offence to any1 else) u understand other people good thats why u are a good lad. My opinion again!

Snaky out!
    actually he was really inactiv, weren't you mikey?
    and please stop asslickin'
    just kiddin m8
    feel my love <3

Here is ROBIN's signature! <3

Andy

I get the feeling from some people that they dont really want to post things here and cause trouble ..so if you have something that you want to post but dont want people to see it,please pm me or matt and we will try and deal with any problems that you may have ..in a descreet manor