Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Fiendish
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,825 Times in 837 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bf1

Anyone of you guys tried BF1 yet? If so, whats your opinion on the game? Is it the same buggy, glitchy, unbalanced game we have come to expect from new releases these days? Thinking about getting it, but I will probably wait until it's on sale and the worst buggs are fixed (hopefully).
    It's open season for MOOSE !

NiF.Member
    My Mood
    Cloud_9
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

According to my experience it's one of the least glitchy/buggy releases since a long time. The only thing I've noticed has to do with being in a party outside of the server (which can hold up to 15 people or something) and then joining a server and having only 1 active squad which holds 5 spots leaving 10 people not able to join a squad. This has a workaround so it's not that bad, and it should be patched out soon.
    Balance-wise there's no complaints from me either.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. It's the best BF I've played (I started playing them from Bad Company). I know there's a huge patch coming in, that's supposed to help with a lot of the glitches (most of which I haven't seen or experienced/have known to be experienced) and during which they'll make it so private servers are possible. So if you're in doubt I'd at least wait until that patch is in.

This is also purely based on my

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sleapyhead For This Useful Post:

Bobby t Bruce (17-11-2016), Happy MOOSE (18-11-2016), kimko (17-11-2016), mandown (19-11-2016), mOOnster (18-11-2016)