Thread: begbie

Admin  
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face begbie

well i dont know how to start this so ill just do it somehow.
    yavuz has been here since i rejoined nif and is a very active person and a good friend of us all. i dont know for how long he has been a [C] but i think it has been some time now.
    since i cant seperate him from you regular NiF.'s and i have come to see what a great addition he has been for the clan in the past i wanted to ask you if you could keep him in mind the next time you guys discuss about promoting ppl from the community.

rr
    Dont fuck with the Rabbit...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: nifsouth

Default goood Friend?

Well if he is good friend of us all i dunno why he always has me for the fucking idiot on ts. I know he is a very active person and a very good adition but still i don't mean any harm bye this but every1 that keeps picking on me with bad jokes i do not takes as a real friend except gumkowz who is like a brother to me in NiF. But about yavuz he isn't realy nice to me so i don't consider him as a friend i can rely on. But still he is a nice person in general. And again its not my decision its the admins so i can't say anything.

Snaky out!

My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by NiF.Snake View Post
    Well if he is good friend of us all i dunno why he always has me for the fucking idiot on ts. I know he is a very active person and a very good adition but still i don't mean any harm bye this but every1 that keeps picking on me with bad jokes i do not takes as a real friend except gumkowz who is like a brother to me in NiF. But about yavuz he isn't realy nice to me so i don't consider him as a friend i can rely on. But still he is a nice person in general. And again its not my decision its the admins so i can't say anything.

Snaky out!
    well if its true what roman is saying.......i dont know tbh,the last thing i want in this clan is a person who bulllie´s (spelling?)
    so shape the fock up!

Cocky
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    well if its true what roman is saying.......i dont know tbh,the last thing i want in this clan is a person who bulllie´s (spelling?)
    so shape the fock up!
    Well then i know some other people who should be kicked aswell...

NiF. Nijnya

He fits perfect to people like Peter or Chris and he sounds emo like me.

NiF. Member  
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

well guys im not posting this 2 get him in the mainclan, but i see yavuz as a big brother for me tbh.

he is a activ player, hes on ts, hes on forums. he is highskilld and well i think his attitude is very good.
    i would say he deservd 2 get in but if hes bullying ppl ( what i dont think- no offence against anybody) we should see how we can solut that prob.
    i always see yavuz behaving good polite and friendly.
    rr

Isma out

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

well he behaves in a good manner most of the times but what Roman said is true coz i was there too with Andy and he pick on Roman with Alex.Andy was very pissed about that and the thing is that 10 minutes before we were discussin the option of letting him get in the clan.But after that....Andy said no for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Andy

This guy really pissed me off.Roman can be lets say a bit loud on ts but he never says anything that is meant in a way to hurt anyone.I have been on ts on a few occasions and have heard some things that tbh i couldve banned people from ts for.

Yavuz seems ok but when there is a few people on and roman he changes and becomes a bit of a bully.

For this reason alone i say no.

If he is like this he will never change and i dont wont to think that he could do this to another member or a public.

Oh and btw alex take this as a warning i catch any member picking on roman again i will threw them from the clan.Also if yavuz talks about anything posted in this thread i will find out who told him and kick them to.

This is a private forum for a reason.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am glad to say i havnt seen this side too yavuz as you said he does it when not many others are around and im usually only on teamspeak when its quite full so the yavuz i see seems like quite a decent guy.

Badg

"He fits perfect to people like Peter or Chris and he sounds emo like me." - - > What have I missed? Explaination please