Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A war waiting to happen :(

balOOn

well russia was claiming yesterday end of a war ...
    peace
    and exatcly now they forces are heading to Tbilisi
    what a damn stupid creml
    never trust a russians

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Don't misunderstand me - i completely agree that dialogue is necesary, especially at grass root level. It's the only way change can begin.

The main problem being that going to war these days is less about politics & more about money. Granted there will be exeptions to this but going to war can be good for economy (as long as you win) and lately it is especially about oil or other forms of fossil fuel.

As to democracy, although much beter than other systems (my opinion) it does have its flaws & ultimately the rich will always be dominant. Very seldom will you find a president who is not a millionare many times over.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Geology is on average the highest paid degree because of the demand for fossil fuels.

My Mood
    Drunk
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Baloon u dont understand why i started this topic....there is a information WAR wich Russia lose because of in whole world every one think Russias Govermend is bad....every one think that Russia is still like in Usa Movies "BAD" ...its much easyer 2 say 2 some one who was all the time " bad " that he is " bad" as 2 some one else........u dont understand that not RUSSIA started this war in Georgia .....GEORGIA ATACKED SOUTH OSETIEN WITH BOMBS AND artillery ...they destroyed in 1 day whole CITY Tskhinvali and killed more then 1600 cytisen...they also Started fire at Russia peacekeepers wich where in Ossetien since 1991 wich where there because UN Sayd that ...and they killed 13 of them and 150 where then in hospital....ONLY after this Russia went 2 help South ossetian ppl there and 2 proteckt their own ppl.... 80% of ppl who live in South Osetien are Russian........in all medien they are only showing the first day is " Russia atack georgien" ....they only show Saakashvily wich making this prapaganda and sure he would say that Russia is bad....and sure he would say much Bs only 2 make him Better and 2 show how bad is Russia...all BBC and CCN are 24/7 only showing interwiev with him or showing ppl Who dies in Georgien...CNN was also showing Zhinvali and sayd it was GORI...BS isnt it ?....Sakaashvili says that he stop atack and wonna peace in all Channels but he doest say it 2 Russia and Georgien jet still atack and army was still fighting...... and so many countrys are showing "THE EVIL RUSSIA" propoganda FTW.....
    "Saakashvili's personal weapon: the media"
    http://www.russiatoday.com/features/news/28918

now read some english newspaper guys who was in Tskhinvali(whole team from BBC ..CNN and other newspaper guys wherent in the "middle of battle" they only where in Tbilisi where they could hear how BAD Russia is not more ...read it really

"'I've never heard anything so monstrous as people shelling a hospital'"

Tom Parfitt travelled to Tskhinvali, in a trip organised by the Kremlin, to witness first hand the destruction caused by the battle for South Ossetia

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...eorgia.russia3

* Tom Parfitt
    * guardian.co.uk,
    * Wednesday August 13 2008 01:53 BST

one more....Russia spend more then 10.000.000.000 Rubels = 4 milliards $
    for 30 000 ppl wich went from South Osetien too Russia with nothing ...with no money no closes no food....

That was all what i wonna say u ...sorry for bad english ...... and u can belive what ever u want 2....

PS: u can see SOME True information hier... http://www.russiatoday.com/news not 100% ture but many real things are there ......read if u want

my last post in this topic because i dont like how u talk about Russian Goverment ...we just got2 difirent points of few in this shit so i better stop it because i dont wonna conflikt with some one of u .... thx for reading this whole shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8XI2...182634&page=92

----

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle4525885.ece

read if u want 2

-----------
    LAST EDIT also if i think that no one care... see if u want 2

Capital Tshinvali

http://www.navoine.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=112 WAR is terrible

u can delet last link if u think its bad for forum ...

Admin  
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

this is my final answer to this topic and i think, it should devistate everything you want to bring against it.

Dont fuck with the Rabbit...

My Mood
    Drunk
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

and this is my last post in that topic...the video from BBC wich finaly shows the true ....
    if ur interestet in the true and not in whole propaganda war watch it ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programme...ew/7695956.stm

---
    Sorry for opened old topic just wanted 2 show u this one
    be water my friend

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

i never made a post in this thread coz i didnt know if anyone understand me...but here it goes:this is a scenario we ve seen before and unfortunately we ll see again' whose turn will be?nobody knows....maybe Georgians were ordered to do so maybe not....the thing is(believe me boys i almost caught in a situation like this the year 1995) that when war comes to your door,we simple people dont care whose fault is,just want to protect your home and country...as a soldier you care about your m8 next to you...

I hope noone of us be in a situation like these poor people got in,no matter whose fault is..
    Frank
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bobby t Bruce

War is hell and only the innocent suffer. Nice post Frankie!!!

'95? Cant think what went on then - Perhaps you can tell me the story some time Frankie

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

yeah we ll talk on ts Paul coz a post here maybe does harm to some others as the conflict was with a country from we got a few members...(has nothin to do with you guys and you know i love you) but as a solgier i did ma job,i didnt care whose wrong and right(i was only 18 ffs) and you ll do the same if a war steps into your doorhouse.The thing is that i grow as a man back these days and believe me i would like to have a few more years of imaturity....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Being objective: The world today is truly to complex to attribute fault or blame to any party. Besides, you are all falling into a common assumption; that everything that happens is the cause of human interaction and people. This is not the case, and never will be. However, this belief that everything is dependant on people is the dominant thread of politics. Hence we get the same rhetoric from politicians everywhere that you are all just regurgitating. What is abvious though is that the world is becoming bi-polar once again, as russia tries to take the some of the international stage. At the same time, the world is becoming less bi-polar with increasingly complex investments, and conflicts in smaller states.

However, we can look forward to, hopefully, some soft democracy under Obama, unlike Bush who used hard. In addition, present insanely huge financial crisis, will make major conflict unlikley for a time. Although, war, as always. can be used to boost economies...
    I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not! But I'm sick and tired of being told that I am! -- Monty Python