Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: INVADE & ANNEX - Mission changelog

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 606 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

The new version of Invade & Annex 2.75 was released last friday. It is much that differs from the previous version I have done some work on it and tried to make much as it was. I'v put it on the server and we have played it for a couple of days now.

Her are the biggest changes I'v made since the last version.

- After much "complaining" that there are two few sniper slots I added 1 (still after playing this game a long time now I'v seen only two snipers who play there role as a sniper. (Varlician is one)
    If its possible and I learn how to do it I'll add a third sniper slot and give you a reserved sniper slot, maybe

- I have ones again made a try at restricting vehicles for members and I think I have succeded. The Wipeout CAS jet should now be restricted to "VIP pilots".
    The players flying transport helicopters do a great and important job flying other players to werever they want to go. It is an ungreatful job and most often they dont even get a "Thank you" from there team mates for doing it. I want to reward the men and women who spend some of there time doing a very important job with the reserved right to also pilot the Wipeout CAS jet.

For any comments, input, changes that you want made, tips etc. please post in this thread ----> http://nifgaming.eu/forums/showthrea...mentary-thread

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mOOnster For This Useful Post:

Bobby t Bruce (14-05-2014), Erem2k (14-05-2014)

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

- Since the update to 2.75 the AI's skill has gotten a much better. There are four scripts regulating the skill of all the different units. I have been scared shitless and not dared touch them until now. I have made a try at lowering there skill, please let me know what you think so I haven't lower there skill too much cause that would be just as bad as the leet AI we have now.

- I have removed the restriction for pilots so they can now carry assault rifles again (against my will). The script Erem2k helped me with doesn't, unfortunately, really work properly. The pilots could carry SMG's but the script kept on giving the pilot a new pistol and magazines every 5 second (unlimited pistol ammo). The pilot restriction also for some reason interfered with the "Field repair" script. You could only repair for five seconds at a time and then get the message "Field repair interrupted". Very frustrating when you have a 120 second field repair to do and after that there was no guarantee the vehicle would work anyway.

- I also added an extra pilot slot, because I fear we will ones again have pilots running around doing the job of the infantry.

- Added a script so we can ones again teleport from HQ to the aircrafts. From one of the flagpoles outside HQ were the choppers land to pick up players.

For any comments, input, changes that you want made, tips etc. please post in this thread ----> http://nifgaming.eu/forums/showthrea...mentary-thread

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mOOnster For This Useful Post:

Bobby t Bruce (26-05-2014)

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I switched to the new version of Invade & Annex on the server. There are some noticeable changes like some new restrictions. For instance a restriction for the light machine guns, only autorifleman is allowed to use it, which I think is understandable since 90% of all players were running around with big machine guns.

I'v also "made" a server unique camo for all aircrafts as can be seen on the pic below. I finally got the the squad.xml to work. The squad.xml will show the NiF logo on most air/sea/land vehicle we pilot/drive it will also show up as a shoulder patch on your uniform http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...s/#scrollTop=0 . If you want the NiF. logo to work for you I need your Player ID just PM me here on the forums or send it on steam and I'll set you up. After this is done the NiF logo will show up on any ARMA 3,2,1 DayZ, DayZ standalone server out there (i think). After the last Bohemia update a few things broke on the server I can no longer restrict the Wipeout jet to members/VIP pilots so I have removed it, it is way to over powered to allow anyone to use on the server.

The miniguns on the Ghosthawk ( and Huron/chinook) ones again have ammo, however the pilot have an option to LOCK the guns from his pilot position. Which I always do close to home base and unlock them after take off when you are clear from base. Just lock them again if you get a trigger happy passanger.

Last edited by mOOnster; 10-12-2014 at 03:59 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mOOnster For This Useful Post:

Happy MOOSE (10-12-2014)

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mOOnster For This Useful Post:

Mac10 (08-01-2015), summosteve (08-01-2015)

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

New version of EricJ Weapon Pack
    http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23858

Just a few new weapons. Mostly hes been preparing it for the new Marksman DLC.
    There is no longer a requirement to use "Joint Muzzles" for it to work so you can just delete it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mOOnster For This Useful Post:

summosteve (24-02-2015)