PDA

View Full Version : russian rofl

red rabbit
28-09-2009, 08:14 PM
just read this in the news and it scared me to read, how advanced the russian military is!

"Armeeangehörige überreichten dem Staatschef ein Messer, das russischen Nachrichtenagenturen zufolge auch unter Wasser einsetzbar ist."

or in englisch: members of the russian military gave the president a knife - wchich according to russian news-channels - can also be used under water!!!

OMFG RUN!
fuck the american rocket-shield, they are comming up the rivers with their overpowered high-tech underwater-knifes!!!

Face
28-09-2009, 09:12 PM
what happend to our world?
what happend to christians and muslims living together peacefully?
what happend to moral and education?
what happend to me, what happend to you...my brother?

Sex, drugs and death @ every corner, lost souls walking through the streets, corrupt cops beatin black guys, war covering the whole word!

Dont just stand there, dont watch it, act! Move your hairy ass, try 2 change something, make the world, oh my lovely world, to a better place, for me and for you....my brother!

Kinda had a creativ rush xD fuck tryng 2 learn english for ma exam in 2 days xD
bullshit, tony blair sucks ass xD

balOOn
29-09-2009, 08:44 AM
roooofffflllll
tony blair lol omfg you make my day !
i've just woke up fucking sick off work lying in bed and this
rofl tony blair
rush on him with english knife
cant belive i nearly pissed my pants off !

actually i saw more black beating white and there is no corrupt dogs at least not in uk ,
muslims and christians are living together in uk and somehow it does work ( its not perfect but the whole world isnt )
and tony blair isnt a prime minister anymore
but that i assume was a joke and if poor tony blair have chance to see that he will pissed his pants badly !
THIS IS ENGLAND PRICKS !

thanks god I'm a fucking foreigner ! :P
love You english cunts !

btw thay just robbed mine and my brother friend ...
polish guy was renting a room from them when they left uk for holiday this fucker stole everything ... lovely couple working their asses for what they have
and yes off course he was polish lol
fucking foreigner :P

few months back my bro's friend was dragged by two africans (politically correct ) into thir car
thanx god she was screaming badly and some random english guy passing with his car stopped and scare them off so they ended up only with her bag instead of raping her
i hate that fucking world
no respect for live kids in school knifing each other whats going on with that world

i know this have nothing to do with the post but i need to realease my foreigners fucking racist rage

WIRL
29-09-2009, 12:55 PM
now u can imagine what weird country i live in ;)

Les Fruittis
29-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Whats next? forks that can be used in high alltitudes? :p

mandown
29-09-2009, 07:56 PM
http://www.frigginrandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/soviet-russia-roflcopter.jpg

red rabbit
29-09-2009, 08:22 PM
lol, simon^^

WIRL
29-09-2009, 09:46 PM
well , i tried to find out this article in russian , but theres not anything like that , its a fake maybe , but my previous post is truly :)

red rabbit
29-09-2009, 10:40 PM
nah, its definatly not fake.

it was during a training-operation in Kaliningrad (i think thats in western russia).

WIRL
30-09-2009, 04:26 PM
proof link ? :D

WIRL
30-09-2009, 04:41 PM
http://kp.ru/daily/24369/552271/

it says that

"Моряки-балтийцы на память о встрече подарили Медведеву нож. Приняв подарок, Верховный главнокомандующий вручил балтийцам 5-рублевую монету - так положено по народному поверью в случаях, когда дарятся колюще-режущие предметы.

- Очень интересная вещь, и в руке держать удобно! - похвалил подарок президент.

Некоторые репортеры, рассказавшие об этом эпизоде, назвали нож военным. Что неверно. Правильно это изделие называется боевым ножом аквалангиста. О нем корреспонденту «КП» по телефону рассказал один из офицеров штаба Балтфлота."

sailors gave the knive to Medvedev in memery . He gave them 5 rubles as tradition says.

beautyful thing - said Medvedev

some1 says that knife is used in military , but its wrong - its only scuba diver's wheapon.

so its only a present in memory , why do u think this is "overpowered high-tech underwater-knifes!!! " ?

so u suck :D its freaky country but not so much ;)

red rabbit
30-09-2009, 05:44 PM
do you want it? its in german.

WIRL
30-09-2009, 06:35 PM
u think germans know better what did medvedev did in kaliningrad than russions do ?

Face
30-09-2009, 06:54 PM
well the germans dont,
but we turks do :D

once, we lost a battle in vienna,
but now, muhahaha, we are all over the world!
check germany, the uk or france! we turks are everywhere muhahahaha

red rabbit
30-09-2009, 08:02 PM
lol, wirl, i never said that mate ;)

i just meant, that the article i read it in was in german, i think the source was the associated press or something.

balOOn
01-10-2009, 08:48 AM
well the germans dont,
but we turks do :D

once, we lost a battle in vienna,
but now, muhahaha, we are all over the world!
check germany, the uk or france! we turks are everywhere muhahahaha

TRUE !
so fucking true :( fucking pricks

btw EU just admit that it wasnt russia who started the war in grozny lol
It's like " I can't belive its not butter " with ozzy osbourne...
anyways anyone who belived that russians started is a dumbass :)

red rabbit
01-10-2009, 01:35 PM
took em long enough to finaly figure out the obvious^^

oh and wirl: i know they meant a divers-knife, but it got mixed up somewhere in the russian press, the assosiated press or yahoo, so it became "a knife that can be used underwater", which sounds kinda funny ;)
oh and about that high-tech stuff, that was irony <3 :emot174:

i lova tha russians, since i met mischa aka drago :36_11_4[1]: