PDA

View Full Version : Three on a Desert Island

Killsomeone
22-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Clieches about cultures( we did this in school today)

The setting is a group of small island which are far away from other places and have no people living on them. On these beautiful islands in the middle of the ocean, the following people are suddenly stranded:

- Two Italian men and one Italian woman
- Two Frensh men and one Frensh woman
- Two German men and one German woman
- Two Greek men and one Greek woman
- Two English men and one English woman
- Two Bulgarian men and one Blugarian woman
- Two Japanese man and one woman
- Two Chinese men and one Chinese woman
- Two American men and one American woman
- Two Irish man and one Irish woman

-----------------------------------------------------
What do u think will happen on each island think about some cliches you have of the mentioned people and plz tell them to me in your post aswell;)

!!!!first think of it than keep on reading!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

One month later on these absolutly stunnging deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following things have occured

- One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman

- The two Frensh men and the Frensh woman are living happily together in a menage-a-trois (sexual relationship involving 3 people)

- The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of visiting the German woman

- The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them

- The two English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the English woman

- The two Bulgarian men take a long look at the endless ocean and another look at the Blugarian woman and start swimming xD

- The two Japanese have faxed Tokio and are awaiting instructions

- The two Chinese men have set up a pharmacy/liquor sotre/restaurant/laundry and have gotten the woman pregnant in order to supply employees for thers stores

- The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide, because the American woman kepps on camplaining about her body, the true nature of feminism, how she can do everything they can do, the equal devision of household chores, how sand and palmtrees make her look fat, how her last boyfriend respected her opinoin and treated her better than they do, how her relationship to her mother is improving, and how at least the taxes are low and it isnt raining.

- The two Irish men have devided the island into North and South and have set up a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy ofter several litres of coconut whisky.
But they are statisfied because at least the English arent having fun

xDxD

i hope u like it took me forever to type it! :D

Snake
22-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Haha i got the french and the bulgarians right ;)

Targula
22-06-2009, 04:36 PM
A few years later.....

The Americans have nuked the chinese Island, but didn't count on the fallout killing everyone else as well.....:emot174:
thx for this Christoffer <3

Targula
22-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Okay, let's do another one :D

-2 Dutch men, 1 Dutch woman
-2 Russian men, 1 Russian woman
-2 Etheopians
-2 Indian Men, 1 Indian woman
-2 German men, 1 german woman
-2 English men, 1 English woman
-3 Scotish men (Or is 1 a woman?)
-2 Belgian men, 1 Belgian woman
-2 Chinese men, 1 woman

AngryWhiteBoy
22-06-2009, 05:27 PM
yeah Tom and the rest go for it.....i would like to c this1 aswell xD

2 NiF members, 1 football team

Targula
22-06-2009, 06:46 PM
I'll start of with the one angry said:
After a few weeks:

The football team will have killed themselves, because they could no longer take the ass reapage by the NiF members. The NiF members will have tried to knife the people on the neighbouring islands, making them the least popular group in the whole island group :D

Killsomeone
22-06-2009, 07:07 PM
i already have the english and the germans and the chiniese but for the rest ill post something wait.....

the dutch:

The two Dutch men have started to produce some Opium. But they got shot by the Russians because they watered it down too much.
The Dutch woman now moved to the Russians island and likes to have some vodka and a sexytime.

After shooting the Dutch men and wasting all their vodka the Russians go back to their motherland by a Nuklear Submarine.

The Indians started an IT company and made their woman pregnant in order to get new qualified students.
for the rest idk
xD

stingray
22-06-2009, 07:53 PM
wtf no Two Swedish men and one Swedish sexy blond woman??? :p

imported_WuBBa
22-06-2009, 09:35 PM
I agree with anton :D

Snake
23-06-2009, 12:46 AM
wtf no Two Swedish men and one Swedish sexy blond woman??? :p

fookin owned! :D

Targula
23-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Wanted to share this:

Dear Targula,

You have received an infraction at NiF.Css Forums.

Reason: insulting scotland
-------
insulting the best country in the world is baaad. :8_1_220[1]:
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

Okay, let's do another one :D

-2 Dutch men, 1 Dutch woman
-2 Russian men, 1 Russian woman
-2 Etheopians
-2 Indian Men, 1 Indian woman
-2 German men, 1 german woman
-2 English men, 1 English woman
-3 Scotish men (Or is 1 a woman?)
-2 Belgian men, 1 Belgian woman
-2 Chinese men, 1 woman

All the best,